Book your service
Misaligned wheels can be a significant risk when driving on a busy road. When your car's wheels are out of alignment, your vehicle will continuously pull to one side even if you are driving straight. Some other tell-tale signs of wheel misalignment are –
- Steering wheel stays offset from a central position.
- Excess steering wheel vibration.
- Tyres erode rapidly and unevenly.
Upon noticing any of the above signs,visit Sam’s Tyres and let us perform a wheel alignment in Bristol.
Your car’s wheels have three parameters where it needs alignment fixes. These parameters are –
- Camber– This is the angle by which a wheel tilts in or tilts out with respect to a car’s longitudinal axis when viewing from the front of the vehicle.
- Toe– A toe is an angle by which the wheels turn inward or outwards when viewed from above. Excess toe-in or toe-out is the most common alignment issues and causes significant tyre wear.
- Caster– Caster is the angle of a car's steering axis when viewed from the side of the vehicle. A positive caster makes the steering axis tilt towards the driver. Likewise, a negative caster makes the steering axis tilt away from the driver.
When any of these are misaligned, you will see a severe drop in your car's performance. Uneven tread wear will also be an issue with misaligned wheels.
Wheel alignmentin Bristol is best availed from a professional auto garage as it requires the use of advanced machinery. Additionally, there are multiple types of alignments available. Only a professional technician can best judge which one your car will need. So, visit Sam’s Tyres in Bristolwhen looking for wheel alignment service.
Different types of wheel alignment
- Front-end alignment
This is the most basic kind of wheel alignment. When performing a front-end alignment, a technician will make adjustments in the front axle only.
- Thrust alignment
In a thrust alignment, the front wheels are aligned to a car’s rear axle.
- 4-wheel alignment
A 4-wheel alignment is the most comprehensive aligning service you can avail. In this kind of alignment, a technician will adjust all 4 wheels and make them parallel to each other and the ground.
Visit us today
At Sam’s Tyres, we will conduct all the procedures necessary to make sure you get the best wheel alignment service. Our 4 Wheel alignment garage in Bristol has the cutting-edge alignment machine and a team of expert technicians operating them.
Visit us today and experience a new level of affordable and high-quality servicing in your town.